It’d be a shame to hide all the flavor summer tomatoes under a ton of other ingredients. Instead, combine themwith a few other basic ingredients to create this incredibly easy yet incredibly delicious dip. Warm up your favorite bread, and you’ve got a great appetizer for just about any meal. Experiment by adding feta cheese, nutritional yeast, olives, or spices to bring more texture and depth to suit your fancy, or enjoy it as is, relishing in the simplistic glory.
- 2large ripe tomatoes, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Red pepper flakes
- 1long green pepper, chopped
- French bread or your favorite dipping bread, warmed
- Place tomato in a long serving dish. Stir in olive oil, and season with salt and red pepper flakes. Garnish with chopped green pepper.
- Serve with bread.