If you’re like us, everything seems to taste better on the grill. When it comes to burgers, there are so many ways to add flavor without adding tons of calories and unhealthy fat. With only a few ingredients, these Thai turkey burgers are super easy and quick to make. Serve in whole-grain pitas or buns with sliced avocado and fresh sprouts.
- 1 poundextra-lean ground turkey
- 1lime, zested
- 1/4 cup whole-grain bread or cracker crumbs
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1-2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill, grill pan, or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and use your hands to form into 4 equal-sized patties. Put a small depression in middle of each patty, which will help it to stay flat when cooking.
- Grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in middle.