Fresh berries are one of the best parts of summer. But when you roast ’em? That’s bringing it to a whole new level. There’s about a hundred and one ways to enjoy balsamic roasted strawberries: drizzle a spoonful (or three) over your morning Greek yogurt, mix in with overnight oats, or change up your lunch with a salad of dark leafy greens, sliced almonds, goat cheese, and these berries (no dressing required).
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine strawberries, agave, and balsamic vinegar in a large baking dish and mix together. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until soft and bubbling.