Packed with vitamin A, which helps keep the immune system healthy, pumpkin may help keep the colds at bay.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/4cup pecans (plus more for topping)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (plus more for topping)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar or other liquid sweetener (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Top with additional pecans and cinnamon.