Oatmeal may not be quite as fast as cereal to prep, but studies show it’ll keep you full longer
Recipe adapted from Oh She Glows.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch cinnamon (optional)
- In a pot over medium heat, cook oats and milk until boiling.
- Turn heat to medium-low and add pumpkin. Stir for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add spices and vanilla, and stir frequently for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings as desired.