Few can deny the allure of peanut butter: sweet yet salty and creamy as can be. This smoothie brings all the flavors of classic PB&J without sticking to the roof of your mouth. Feel free to use your favorite nut butter and frozen strawberries rather than grapes if that’s your, ahem, jam.
- 2 handfuls Swiss chard
- 1/2 cup frozen red grapes, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon açai powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- Sliced almonds, for garnish
- Combine first six ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again. Serve topped with sliced almonds and additional grapes.