This recipe is super easy and quite delicious. It includes two healthy fats: avocado and egg yolk. With some sheep’s milk feta cheese and a dash of spice, it goes without saying that this makes for a killer healthy breakfast or even dinner on a busy night.
- 1avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make hole in middle of each avocado half a bit bigger by scraping out some flesh with a spoon. Lay avocado halves skin side down in a baking dish. Carefully crack 1 egg in each avocado. Season with salt and pepper, and top with feta.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until egg is cooked to liking. Season with red pepper flakes and top with parsley.