We also recommend you roast potato recipes for more.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 1 hr
- Active: 10 mins
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Butter and sour cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- With a fork, prick the potatoes all over about 6 times. Rub the potatoes with the oil and toss with the salt.
- Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack. Bake until tender, 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving with butter and sour cream.