Well I had this sandwich in an airport, not a great endorsement, but the idea and flavors were really great. I’m not sure how well known this type of sandwich is, but it is truly a gourmet spin on the old ham and cheese.
- Yields: 4 Sandwiches
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 Baguette
- Several slices of your favorite Brie
- Several slices of Ham (Black Forest or Homemade)
- Spicy Mango Chutney
- Cut the ends of the baguette and cut the length into four equal pieces.
- Cut halfway and lengthwise into the sections, don’t cut all the way, leave a hinge of bread.
- Spread the spicy mango chutney on one side, insert slices of ham and brie. At this point you can eat it as is or put it in a panini press and grill lightly. Enjoy!