Easy and hearty meal. Takes 5 minutes to complete.
- Yield: 8 Pitas
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 15
- 1 package of Mama Lucia Italian Style Meatballs
- 8 small pita breads
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Heat the meatballs on the stove top with red pepper flakes and oregano.
- Heat the pita breads in the oven on low heat until warm.
- Once heated, place 2-3 meatballs in each pita bread. Top with feta, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. As cheese begin to melt, top off with lettuce, onion and black olives. Serve “taco style” for a snack or main meal.