To be honest, I have no idea where this recipe came from, sometimes I just stick ingredients I have together, Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t. This one did.
- Yields: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 40
- Active: 20
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- Stilton Cheese
- Grated Mature Cheddar
- Fresh Basil
- Soy Sauce
- Aluminium Foil
- Pre Heat Oven to 220 C (Gas mark 7)
- Cut chicken breasts to make small pockets, crumble Stilton and sprinkle cheddar into the pocket and add a drizzle of soy sauce to each pocket. Use fresh basil leaves to cover the cheese.
- Cover each chicken breast with aluminium foil and place in the oven middle shelf for 20–30 minutes or until piping hot. Garnish with basil leaves when cooked.
- Serve on a bed of fried rice.
- You can even make the individual foil parcels into chicken shapes with a beak and tail and serve in the foil.