If you’re like most people, and you love the egg bites from Starbucks, here’s a keto-friendly copycat recipe that’s incredibly easy to make so that you can prepare them for yourself and save money. They come from “The Dirty, Lazy, Keto Cookbook” that’s full of other healthy, keto-friendly meals that are super easy to make. Grab your mini muffin pan and enjoy these tasty snacks.
- Difficulty: Easy
- 5 large eggs, whisked
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup full-fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 strips no-sugar-added bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Swiss cheese, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Pour six equal amounts of mixture into well-greased muffin tins (or use cupcake liners).
- Top with bacon bits.
- Bake 30 minutes until eggs are completely cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Excerpted from “The Dirty, Lazy, Keto Cookbook“ by Stephanie Laska and William Laska. Copyright © 2020 by Stephanie Laska and William Laska. Photographs by James Stefiuk. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc. All rights reserved.