Just when you think you’re tired of eating salmon for dinner, we bring you this. The ingredient list might not convince you this dinner is one for the books (I mean, how creative is salmon, quinoa, and broccoli?), but a teriyaki marinade and a sprinkle of scallions make this your new go-to meal.
Island Teriyaki Salmon Quinoa Bowl
Recipe by: Jamie Webber
Makes: 1 serving
Ready in: 35 minutes
4-ounce salmon filet
1/4 cup Soy Vay Island Teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup quinoa, cooked
1 cup broccoli florets
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 scallion, thinly sliced
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. While oven preheats, marinate the salmon in Soy Vay’s Island Teriyaki sauce in a resealable plastic baggie.
3. Cook the quinoa by adding dry seeds and 1/2 cup water to a small pot. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until all water is evaporated, about 15-20 minutes.
4. Add broccoli to lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sea salt, and toss. Roast for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the pan, then make room for the salmon and nestle it in with the broccoli. Bake for another 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
6. Build your bowl by adding quinoa first, then broccoli and salmon, and top off with scallions. Drizzle any leftover marinade onto the dish if desired.