My husband told me about his grandma’s cold tuna noodle casserole – he told me the indredients, but not the measurements. This is pretty close – probably not exact, but he really likes it. It is something we often have in our house. I am glad I can make something that reminds him of his childhood.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Active: 30 minutes
- Tuna drained – 2-3 cans per pound of pasta
- 1 lb. noodles – cooked and drained
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 3 stalks Celery
- Celery salt to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mayo – not miracle whip – enough to bind the tuna and noodles.
- List of ingredients is based on one pound of pasta. This recipe is easy to double.
- Chop eggs and celery – Steve likes the celery really small. I use the food processor to chop it. Mix all ingredients. Season to taste.
- Allow to sit in refrigerater for at least an hour for all flavors to combine.