Blue Claw Crabs caught in Aug or Sept. or go out and buy number #1 Jimmies (Males).
- Yield: enough for 2-4 people
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 30 minutes
- A dozen or so Blue Crabs 3 whole bulbs of garlic sliced thin cup of white wine 2-3 sticks of butter 1/2 cup olive oil granulated garlic red pepper shakes salt and pepper
- Clean the crabs alive, just rip the backs off by holding the back end with your thumb and use your left hand to pull off from the pointed side (the right side). Then pull off the apron spoon underneath. Clean out the lungs and guts. Or You can purchase them clean from your seafood store
- Using a large pot, pour 1/2 cup of olive oil, 2-3 sticks of butter and saute the garlic and red pepper. Add crabs , sprinkle with salt, black pepper and granulated garlic Saute for 10-12 minutes Add 1/2 to a cup of white wine
- eat with a loaf of good bread or make a pound of linguine and your in heaven!