Great hot sandwiches and you need both hands to eat them.
- Yield: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 30
- Active: 10-15
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
- 1 package Sliced Salami
- 1 package Sliced Ham
- 1 package Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 package Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Sliced Tomato (slices cut in half)
- 1 Sliced Green Pepper
- 1 jar Sliced Dill Pickles
- 2 Onions – diced (preferably sweet white)
- 1 Olive Oil
- 1 Salt & Pepper
- Place open Hoagie rolls on baking sheet. Layer Salami, Ham and Pepperoni on each open-faced bun (be sure to cover both sides of the roll with meats and cheeses). Top with shredded cheeses. Bake at 500° until cheese is bubbly.
- Top with tomato, pickles, green peppers and onion. Drizzle olive oil lightly over onions. Add Salt and Pepper if desired.