This recipe uses fresh raspberries and it is so light and fluffy you will love it. I served this at a family gathering and it was a good thing I had made two as there were many requests for seconds. This dessert to me is what summer is all about, cooking with fresh fruit.
- Yields: 12 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 25 minutes + chilling
- Active: 25 minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (16 ounce) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1-1/2 inches up the side of a 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and whisk over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool. Fold in whipped cream, raspberries and pecans.