Game plan: You’ll need to make a batch of Yogurt Dipping Sauce with Lemon and Basil.
See more okra recipes and tips.
- Yield: 8 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 20 mins
- Active: 10 mins
- 2 pounds fresh okra, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for garnishing
- Yogurt Dipping Sauce with Lemon and Basil (link in note)
- In a large bowl, toss the okra, with olive oil, and the salt and measured pepper.
- Grill the okra with the grill lid closed at high (400-450°F), 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until tender. Cool 5 minutes.