An Alaskan original created more than 20 years ago at the Peanut Farm in Anchorage, this layered cocktail is said to be named for the sound you’ll make after drinking one.
This recipe was featured as part of our Drinks Around the World for New Year’s Eve.
- Yield: 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Under 5 mins
- Active: Under 5 mins
- 1 ounce Kahlúa
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 ounce Crown Royal Whisky
- Pour Kahlúa into a 3-ounce shot glass.
- Using the convex side of a bar spoon, slowly pour Baileys over the Kahlúa, making sure not to disturb it, to create a layered effect.
- Using the same technique, layer the Crown Royal over the Baileys.