Strictly for the cook with a sense of humor.
- Yield: hundreds
- Total: days
- 1 medium elephant
- 2 (50 gallon) containers water
- 500 lbs assorted fresh vegetables, chopped
- 1 can Blue Moon® beer
- *Optional: 2 rabbits
- Cut elephant into bite-size pieces. This will take about 5 days
- Combine elephant with vegetables, water and beer in large pot
- Cook over medium heat for 4 days.
- If more than expected show up, add rabbits. Do this ONLY if necessary though. Most people don’t like to find a hare in their stew.