This delicious Mexican recipe includes refried beans, spicy diced tomatoes, cheese and avocado layered in tortilla and crunchy corn tostadas.
- Yield: 5
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 20 min
- 1 can (10 oz each) RoTel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (1/4 cup = about 2 onions)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 5 corn tostada shells (6-inch)
- Combine drained tomatoes, cheese, avocado, green onions and garlic salt in medium bowl; blend well.
- Spread 1/3 cup refried beans over entire surface of 5 flour tortillas; top each with tostada shell. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over shells; top each with a remaining flour tortilla to make 5 quesadillas stacks.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Brown both sides of each quesadilla stack in skillet until golden brown. Cut each into 4 wedges to serve