My variation on the classic cranberry and orange juice recipe.
Click here for original recipe complete with pictures
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 20 minutes
- Active: 5 minutes
- 1 12 oz package cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup tangerine juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Place cranberries in colander, rinse. Pick over and discard any berries necessary.
- Combine citrus juices and sugar in saucepan. Bring to a boil, stiring constantly.
- Add cranberries, bring back to a boil. Boil 10-15 minutes until berries “pop”.
- Cool and refrigerate. Freezes well.