Every Monday on our Instagram stories, we share a super-easy, 7-ingredients-or-less recipe. Follow us for a new episode each week!
Making party appetizers has never been easier thanks to these three-ingredient cranberry Brie bites. They come together in a snap, bake quickly, and taste like winter (in a really, really good way). Honestly, we could eat an entire tray of them ourselves—so who really needs the party excuse anyway??
Even better? They're a perfect way to use up leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving.
Share a photo of your own cranberry Brie bites on Instagram and tag us @greatist.
Cranberry Brie Bites
Recipe adapted from: Princess Pinky Girl
Makes: 36 bites
Ready in: 25 minutes
2 sheets store-bought puff pastry
1 large Brie wedge
3/4 cups cranberry sauce
Rosemary (for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and generously spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Slice each puff pastry sheet into 16 squares. Place each square into the muffin cups.
3. Place a small slice of Brie in the center of each pastry square and top with a small dollop of cranberry sauce.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry turns golden and cheese is bubbling.
5. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin and garnishing with rosemary. Serve!