This recipe is from Blue Apron. For full recipe with step by step photos please visit http://www.blueapron.com/recipes/chicken-paillards-topped-with-with-endive-radishes-haricots-verts
- Yields: Makes 2 Servings
- Difficulty: Medium
- Total: 35 minutes
- 5 to 6 Ounces Fingerlings Potatoes
- 5 Ounces Haricots Verts
- 4 Radishes
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 1 Belgian Endive
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Lime
- Prepare your ingredients: Heat a medium pot of salted water to boiling on high. Slice the fingerling potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick discs. Trim and thinly slice the radishes. Roughly chop the cilantro. Separate the leaves of the endive. Peel and mince the garlic, smashing until it resembles a paste.
- Prepare the chicken: With your knife parallel to the cutting board, butterfly the chicken breasts by making horizontal cuts halfway though the thickness of the meat so you can open it like a book. Using the bottom of a pan or a flat meat mallet, pound the chicken to an even 1/4-inch thickness.
- For further instruction with a step by step photo guide please visit: http://www.blueapron.com/recipes/salmon-burgers-corn-on-the-cob-with-basil-butter