This is an Asian style chicken breast with mixed vegetables. You can add either brown rice or pasta with garlic on a side.
- Yield: 2 portions
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: About 20 minutes
- Active: About 35 minutes
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- Mixed Vegetables; Broccoli, Shiitaki Mushroom, Carrots, String Beans, Snow Peas and Root Beans – 1 cup of everything.
- 3 cloves of garlic – pressed or sliced.
- Terriaky Sauce – 1 cup
- Soy Sauce – 1/2 cup
- Corn Starch – 1 table spoon
- Vegetable Oil – 1 table spoon
- Cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces. Put a 1 table spoon of oil and cook it until it is done. After it is done, take the chicken out into a separate bowl.
- Then place the chopped garlic stir fry it until it is a little brown. Then place all of your vegetables in and keep stirring for about 5-7 minutes. It is depends on how crispy you want your vegetables.
- Prepare the sauce: Place 1 cup of Terriaky sauce together with 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce and add 1 table spoon of corn starch. Mix it well all together.
- After you see that all of your vegetable are done just the way you like them, add the chicken and the sauce that you have prepared. Keep stirring together for about 2-3 minutes on High fire until everything gets coated with that sauce and thick enough. And you are ready to serve and eat.