In this recipe adapted from Just A Pinch, waffle cones get a filling of peanut butter, banana, marshmallow, and chocolate chips, then wrapped in foil and grilled. See more ways to grill dessert, and more grilled banana recipes to take you through summer.
- Yield: 1 cone
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 15 mins
- Active: 5 mins
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 waffle cone
- 1/2 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Build a campfire and let the flames die down. There should be a coating of white ash on the coals.
- Carefully spread the peanut butter around the inside of the waffle cone.
- Fill with the sliced banana, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Wrap the cone in heavy-duty foil and place on the campfire grate or grill. Cook until the chocolate chips melt and the filling is hot, about 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Unwrap the foil and serve.