No special tips or technique. Beer and blueberry flavor muffin but no taste of beer. Just mix ingredients and bake.
- Yield: 8 Muffins
- Total: 40 minutes
- 1 1/4 stick Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3-4 drops Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Blue Moon Beer Belgian White
- 40-45 Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream butter and add sugar. Mix well. Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix with spatula, not to mix too much. Then add beer and vanilla extract. Mix gently.
- Pour the batter into each muffin baking cup and place blueberries on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes.