This is an adaptation I’ve had of a local pubs bar nuts.
- Yields: 5 cups
- Total: 30-45 Minutes
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, 1 TBS Kosher salt, 3 1/2 cups Pecan halves
- 4 each Bacon slices chopped, Ground Black Pepper as needed
- 1/3 cup Blue Moon Beer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place brown sugar, bacon, beer, salt and pepper in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 10 minutes, stirring often. Pour in pecans and stir to coat.
- Spread pecan mixture on baking sheet and bake 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove mixture from the oven and spread onto a sheet of foil while still warm to break up large clumps. Cool mixture to room temperature and serve in a bowl. They won’t last long.