A friend of mine gave me the recipe some 20 years or so ago. My kids loved it.
- Yields: 6 servings
- Difficulty: Medium
- Total: 3 hours,20 minutes
- Active: 3 hours
- 6 rib-eye steaks( or any other less tender steaks)
- 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon granules (or 4 bouillon cubes)
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 water to make gravy
- 2 cups water
- pound steaks until thin
- dredge steaks in flour,and brown on both sides,then drain
- mix beef bouillon and water,add to the steaks
- Bring to a boil,then turn down temperature,and simmer for 3 hours.
- Remove steaks,make gravy out of remaing flour and water.
- Add steaks and let simmer for a few minutes longer