The temperatures are dropping — and we’re dropping a super chill playlist to match. This fall outdoor stroll mix is full of mellow melodies that bring all the seasonal feels. If the cooler weather has you venturing out more during your lunch break to walk or snap some pics of the changing leaves, this is the perfect soundtrack to do it by.
You can listen as you sip a pumpkin spice latte or wear a pumpkin spice-scented face mask. Or, you can simply let these smooth songs distract you from the fact that both of those items exist.
17 songs, 1 hour
- “Alaska — Performance Version” by Francisco Martin
- “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
- “cardigan” by Taylor Swift
- “Ribs” by Lorde
- “Sweater Weather” by The Neighbourhood
- “willow” by Taylor Swift
- “Best Part” by Daniel Caesar feat. H.E.R.
- “Ophelia” by The Lumineers
- “Riptide” by Vance Joy
- “Never The 1” by ROSIE
- “The Night We Met” by Lord Huron feat. Phoebe Bridgers
- “Moving In Slow Motion” by The Sweet Remains
- “Destined To Pretend” by Beta Radio
- “drivers license” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Breathe Me” by Sia
- “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac