Tofu and tempeh may not have cut it a million years ago. Researchers suggest eating meat was essential for the human brain to develop.
#imagreatist Healthy New Year Pinterest Contest
Hey greatists! We want to give you lots of cool stuff, so we’re starting a contest on Pinterest all about fitness, health, and happiness. Pinterest is a great place to pin the things that are most important to us, and we want to know what gets you up in the morning, what makes you want to make better choices, and what makes you want to be a greatist.
Here at Greatist, we're pinning what's inspiring us to be healthy in the New Year, and we want to know what inspires you! Simply create a board on Pinterest called “#imagreatist Healthy New Year” and fill it with recipes, workouts, news, inspirations, kittens, and whatever will be a part of your healthier 2013. The top boards, as picked by the Greatist team, could win a special, Healthy New Year package!
How to Enter
- If you haven't already, join Pinterest and click “Follow All” at the top of our Greatist boards.
- Create a new Pinterest board, and name it “#imagreatist Healthy New Year.”
- Fill it with pictures and pins of what your healthier 2013 will be (Pro Tip: Super bonus points if at least five are from Greatist.com).
- Make sure to caption photos from Greatist with #imagreatist.
- When you're done, comment on this pin with a link to your “imagreatist Healthy New Year” board!
- Go you!
Remember, you must be a member of Pinterest to enter (don't forget to follow Greatist’s Pinterest boards!). If you don't have a Pinterest account yet, you can sign up for one here.
This contest begins on Monday, December 17, 2012, at 11:30 am (EST) and ends on Tuesday, January 1, 2013, at 11:59 pm (EST).
Good luck, and Happy 2013!