The dream-date has gorgeous hair, beautiful eyes, and a breathtaking smile. But that same catch soon turns out to be selfish, unreliable, and unstable. Sound familiar? Read on to find out why men and women keep falling for jerks.
Recipe: Mummy Dogs
Who doesn’t love a good mummy? These mummified hot dogs are sure to please and super easy to make. Muahaha (insert evil laugh here). Looking for something a bit more wholesome? Try using a low-fat, low-sodium chicken sausage in place of the hot dogs.
What You'll Need:
1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 large hot dogs (or soy dogs!) Mustard Any condiments you enjoy on hot dogs
What to Do:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F
- Unroll crescent dough and separate at perforations, forming triangles.
- With a sharp knife, cut each triangle into narrow strips of dough, until the entire triangle is cut (The strips should be a quarter of an inch in width).
- Wrap strips of dough around the hot dog, starting at the base. Stretch the dough slightly while wrapping, and pinch the dough together on the underside of the mummy. When you reach the top of the hot dog, leave a separation for the mummy’s “face.”
- Place mummies on ungreased cookie sheet or pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the dough is light golden brown.
- Cool for two minutes, then use a toothpick dipped in mustard to form two eyes.
- Show those mummy’s whose boss and dig in. And don’t forget the evil laugh (just for effect).
Pro Tip: Try cutting the dogs in half or use cocktail sausages for a mini-mummy party treat.