This beautiful chilled summer soup showcases the vibrant flavors of the season, and it’s incredibly easy to make. Just toss the chowder ingredients in a blender and process until it's at the consistency you love. Then top with salsa because everything is better with avocado (plus the fat will help your body absorb all of the meal’s nutrients). For more recipes like this one, check out Sonima’s 3-Day Clean Eating Meal Plan.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen organic corn kernels
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 stalk celery
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- Handful cilantro leaves, minced
- Combine all ingredients except avocado, tomato, and cilantro in a blender or food processor until smooth. (Start with 1/2 cup water and add more if necessary.)
- To make salsa, gently combine avocado, tomato, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Pour soup into two bowls and top with salsa to serve.