Between the buttery avocado and bright egg yolk, this dish is packed with good-for-you fats. With a sprinkling of feta cheese and a dash of spices, it makes for a killer breakfast or quick weeknight dinner.
Baked Avocado-Egg Bowl
Recipe by: Glow Kitchen
Makes: 2 avocado bowls
Ready in: 20 minutes
1 avocado, halved and pitted
2 ounces feta cheese
Red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make hole in middle of each avocado half a bit bigger by scraping out some flesh with a spoon.
3. Lay avocado halves skin side down in a baking dish.
4. Carefully crack 1 egg in each avocado. Season with salt and pepper, and top with feta.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until egg is cooked to liking. Season with red pepper flakes and top with parsley.