Sleep matters. We know because we’ve covered the topic in depth, from solutions for when you can’t sleep to which sleep aids actually work to answering common questions like whether or not you can catch up on sleep.
One of the most surprising things we learned from all that researching is that a bad bed can do more damage than you’d think, contributing to everything from low productivity to obesity to diabetes.
We’re not saying you need to go out and buy a fancy new sleep system today (but if you’re thinking about it, read this first). But you should definitely take advantage of our most epic giveaway yet!
- Follow @greatist and @reveriesleep on Twitter.
- Go to the official giveaway page and enter (it takes two minutes, max)!
- Watch for tweets using #sleepstrong throughout the month and retweet your heart out.
That’s it! The winner will be notified at the end of the month.
What’s so Special About This Sleep System?
Reverie’s DreamCell™ mattresses are custom-made for you and the way you sleep. They customize the firmness level on each side of the mattress to your specifications when they build it, which is great for partners that have different sleeping preferences. The mattress can also adapt with you over time as your comfort preferences or weight changes. So basically it’s the last bed you’ll ever need (or probably want to sleep on).
- We’re giving away an insanely awesome, $7,000 sleep system from Reverie this month.
- Follow @greatist and @reveriesleep on Twitter and retweet anything you see with #sleepstrong.
- Go here and enter!
- Winner will be notified at the end of the month.
DISCLAIMER: We take our partnerships seriously, which is why we'll never collaborate with a brand unless we profoundly believe in their mission. We trust this partner to make a difference, and they trust us to write great articles that (like everything on our site) are science-backed, informative, and original.